Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at VT Group
- Job Title
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Active Clearance
VT Group is a leading technology integrator with close to 50 years’ experience delivering technology and C4ISR solutions to solve the complex challenges faced by our government and commercial customers in the Defense and National Security markets.
VT Group is seeking a casual "on-call" Laborer/Helper located in Winchester, VA.
- Performs general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
- Performs tasks which require mainly physical abilities and effort involving little or no specialized skill or prior work experience.
- The following tasks are typical of this occupation: sweeping and cleaning up a construction site, hauling trash, pulling cable, loads and unloads trucks, moves supplies and materials to proper location, stacks materials for storage collects refuse and salvageable materials, cleans culverts and ditches, cuts trees and brush, moves heavy pieces of machinery and equipment, assists in installation of communications hardware, performs minor equipment repairs as directed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Construction environment. Must be willing to wear safety equipment as needed.
- Must be able to lift, bend, and crawl.