Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Lobby Ambassador - Tysons Corner Center
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Monday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Shifts Available
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Our Lobby Ambassadors provide engaging, sincere, personalized service that provides a phenomenal first experience to all Cummins guests and employees. As the Lead Lobby Ambassador your warm greeting and attentive service will let our guests know, Cummins generates more than power. We are seeking a professional, friendly and energetic person with strong leadership traits for the important role of managing our Cummins Ambassador program. Collaboration with the Cummins team and some administrative duties will also be part of this role. This is a highly visible position that would suit an outgoing, personable individual who enjoys interacting with people on a day to day basis.
Key Components of Success:
- The ability to function socially, interact and communicate with guests, not afraid to engage and can clearly communicate and be understood.
- A personality that is welcoming, polite and helpful and willing to assist guests whenever possible within reason.
- The ability to show empathy when a guest is experiencing difficulties, demonstrating care and a willingness to help.
- Candidates will possess an inherent desire to create a world class customer experience.
- The right lead ambassador is agile, aware, has a desire to improve and can quickly transition to assist in the face of an emergency.
- Our lead ambassador will be responsible to manager the ambassador program along with supervising seven to eight ambassadors.
Providing Hospitality and Security
A successful candidate will be willing to provide ownership of the overall ambassador program along with monitoring safety and security concerns to provide a welcoming environment.
- Implementing established security policies and procedures with regard to arriving and departing visitors, contractors, delivery persons, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and resident identification
- Computer literate and having an ability to continue to provide hospitality while registering and logging guests.
- Punctual, dependable and dedicated to achieving operational excellence, down to the smallest of details. Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and courteously with clients, customers, guests and staff.
- Attend and lead weekly meetings to collaborate and improve the ambassador program.
- Willing to meet and exceed exceptional grooming standards.
- Our lead ambassador must be willing to travel within Southern Indiana.
In the Security Industry, a Professional Security Officer may be required to possess a guard card/license depending on the state in which they are employed. The guard card/license is paid for by the owner of the license and becomes the property of that individual.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.