Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Active DoD Cleared Day-Shift Security Officer
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer - Secret Clearance
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday
- Shifts Available
Allied Universal, North America’s leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program.? We promote from within our company!?You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories.
Allied Universal Services is seeking a Department of Defense (DoD) Cleared Security Officer.
An Allied Universal Professional Security Officer assigned to this specific job position will be responsible for the protection of and access to highly classified and sensitive equipment, technology and information. Protection of this equipment is extremely regulated in a controlled environment and only highly qualified Professional Security Officers are charged with this critical responsibility. Rigorous adherence and understanding of security protocols is mandatory, as is a US Government security clearance.
Essential Tasks (list not all inclusive):
- Protect persons, assets and information
- Respond to and assess security alarms or emergency alarms, emergency situations, medical aid, fires, oxygen deficiency alarms, first responder; secure classified information, escort visitors and contractors, secure ingress and egress situations
- Ensure the highest quality security services in the protection of personnel, property and information with professionalism; fulfill duties politely, without fear or favor
- Preserve order and enforce rules, regulations and directives for the viability of the site and the safety of personnel, equipment and sensitive information
- Greet guests and employees in a cheerful and welcoming manner
- Answer questions and assist guests and employees
- Patrol the facility, internal and external
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances, both through written and verbal means
- Know site-specific operations performance manuals and post orders
- Open/close, lock/unlock sensitive rooms and areas
- Conduct personal sweeps in closed areas; monitor prohibited items in certain areas
- Conduct “person lookups” for rights and permissions to specific areas and rooms
- Correspond and interact with corporate security personnel regarding orders and execution
- Minimum of 3-5 years high-level security experience on DOD site or similar in military
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate Degree or higher (preferred)
- Ability to write clear concise incident reports
- Understand proper radio protocol
- Possess a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Be articulate and able to explain a situation coherently
- Be a leader and self-starter
- Have experience managing or leading a team of individuals
- Understand accountability and lead by example
- Possess a Department of Defense (DoD) position appropriate level security clearance
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. *SAJ #ZR