Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Sales Operations Representative - Richmond, VA - 725494
at UnitedHealth Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 725494
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
- Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers.
- Responsibilities include analyzing and reporting sales data, communicating changes to sales plans, providing knowledge about customers and competitors, communicating pricing data, and managing the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities.
- Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding, troubleshooting order processing issues and producer requests, and sales-related information systems and procedures.
- Supports local sales directors and sales teams.
- Inputs and creates reports of sales events.
- Responsible for local coordination of agent licensing and contracting.
- Must be able to work independently.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office programs (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word)
- 2+ years of preparing and running web based reports
- Sales Support experience
- Customer Service experience (specifically handling outside clients)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Licensed Insurance Agent in the State of Virginia
- Creating presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system. Ready? It's time to do your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Richmond, Senior Sales Operations Representative, Reporting, Sales Support, Customer Service
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!