Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Consultant
at Company Confidential
Looking for a great place to work? A place where an award-winning culture means empowerment, teamwork, and a passion for what you do?
Our progressive marketing firm in Alexandria has an opening for a customer service professional! We are widely recognized for our ability to provide a top-notch customer experience, and our customer service division has resulted in record sales this year.
In order for us to be this successful, we require the skills and talents of customer service professionals like you to ensure our ongoing growth. As a Customer Service Consultant, you will have the opportunity to build your career with an organization driven by progressive strategies, leadership and practices. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company with a strong growth plan, our firm is the place for you!
We are searching for positive, enthusiastic individuals with a proven background in customer service to join our team as a Customer Service Consultant. As a Customer Service Consultant, you will play a vital role in the smooth operation of our B2C (business to consumer) customer service focused sales and consulting campaigns. This role is an excellent introduction to the customer service and sales industries and is ideal for entry-level professionals with customer service experience interested in starting a career.
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will:
- Provide an engaging customer service experience by anticipating guest needs and providing genuine, customized service for every potential customer with the goal of closing sales of our client’s products.
- Formulate product and service recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes and limitations.
- Identify new customers and potential markets during B2C (business to consumer) promotional campaigns taking place within designated territories throughout Alexandria.
- Collect customer information to analyze and interpret data, determining target markets and identifying campaign weaknesses.
- Proactively consult with customers to exceed daily sales targets for each client and maintain report for sales of featured products.
- Present campaign findings and suggestions to management and develop detailed business plans to drive campaign changes.
- Handle concerns and objections and solve customer service challenges with empowerment.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and commitment to teamwork in a friendly, caring and atmosphere