Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advertising Sales Representative
at Company Confidential
The Job Window has an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client, a progressive marketing company helping bring great products, deals, and information to commercial clients and consumers alike, supporting communities where they can share their passions. This is a dynamic and growing company with a vibrant work culture that encourages teamwork and helps team members achieve goals and grow the company.
Our client represents a well-diversified group of products that have been around as long as 50 years. Their advertising sales division has proven over the years to successfully fulfill the needs of our consumers, advertisers, and retailers.
Our client has openings in their advertising sales division. Below are some of the requirements. If you want to enjoy coming to work, be rewarded for your hard work, and work as a team member – please apply.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, competitive, personable and extremely outgoing. He or she has strong communication skills, is very articulate and is a great listener. In addition, the ideal candidate is driven by financial success.
Primary Responsibilities of the Advertising Sales Representative:
- Prospecting and calling customers throughout the Alexandria area, selling brand packages and bringing great savings to local businesses and to consumers.
- Building rapport quickly with customers and clients alike.
- Prospecting and qualifying new clients for our client’s various publications.
- Utilizing market knowledge and research to develop sales proposals
- Developing new business and maintain strong client relationships
- Documenting all client activity in CMS system
- Consistently meeting and exceeding monthly revenue goals