Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SAIC is currently seeking avideographer & editor intern to document classroom trainingsessions.
Our ideal candidate is someone with existing filmingand video editing skills who is looking to hone and enhance those skills in aprofessional work environment.
This is an entry levelposition where the intern will be able to apply basic fundamentals, conceptsand procedures to expand their classroom knowledge to workforce levelexperience.
- Create (film, edit) classroomtraining sessions.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor'sdegree
- Must be able to obtain aSECRET clearance
- U.S. Citizenship required.
Knowledge, Skills andAbilities:
- Abilityto operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and videoequipment.
- Abilityto effectively manage time and schedules.
- Abilityto configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting andassociated production equipment.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or videotape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards
- Experience with video-editing software, suchas Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Abode Premier, iMovie, etc.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits.EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability