Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior SIGINT Technical Targeting Analyst
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 429579
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support
The Senior SIGINT Technical Targeting Analyst (TTA) is responsible for short to long term analytical studies to include requirements decomposition, target assessment, and target collection evaluation.
In addition, the responsibilities also entail the following:
- Conducting a variety of analytical methodologies to support predominantly technical issues.
- Network analysis
- Link/relationship discovery and analysis
- Temporal analysis
- Other quantitative methods.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI Polygraph
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor degree
- Requires 9 years of relevant experience within the DoD or the IC.
- All-source Analysis experience is required
- Experience developing or using targeting / analysis tools is required
- Demonstrated report-writing skills are required
- Familiarity with customer databases and communication methods is required
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and mission partners with minimum supervision is required
- Must be a self-starter who excels working in teams and individually
- East Asia experience is highly desirable
- Military targeting/analysis is a plus
- Experience targeting/analyzing hard target issues is preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability