Roanoke County Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Instructor - 2019-20
at Roanoke County Public Schools
Applicants to this posting will be considered for Marketing positions that become available for the 2019-20 school year.
Applicant must hold or be eligible for a current provisional, collegiate professional, or postgraduate professional teaching license with the proper endorsement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in curriculum review and design.
- Implement a variety of effective instructional strategies consistent with lesson objectives.
- Diagnose and evaluate student abilities and progress in a timely and consistent manner.
- Monitor student progress and adjust instruction accordingly.
- Plan a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required.
- Refer students for alternative services as provided by the District (ESL, Reading, Special Reading).
- Effectively implement district initiatives.
- Effectively collaborate with department and grade level teachers.
Other Job Functions:
- Abide by state statutes, school board policies and regulations.
- Attend meetings and performs duties as assigned by administrators or supervisors
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy and administrative regulation.
- Serve on committees as assigned.
- Remain current on instructional practices in education. (e.g. instructional technology)
Job Contact Information
|Name||Mr. Mark Jones|
|Title||Coordinator of Career & Tech. Ed.|
|Phone||540-562-3900 x 10332|
Tuesday, February 26, 2019 12:00 AM
(Eastern Standard Time)