Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Capture Manager - O&M/Logistics
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Capture Manager - O&M/Logistics
PAE is seeking a Capture Manager to manage the capture of large task orders providing international logistics and O&M services in the federal space. The successful candidate will have experience targeting the market, identifying and qualifying new business opportunities and leading business development teams through the capture process to include: customer contact, competitive intelligence, gap analysis and bid team structuring; development of the value proposition, win strategy and offer design; price-to-win and design to cost; bid a business case; proposal product development, color reviews, submission, final proposal revisions, hand-off for implementation, lessons learned continuous improvement, new business budgeting and cost control.
- Drives opportunity from capture decision to contract/TO award, managed bid strategies and oversees the development of the technical, management, cost strategies and the associated proposal volumes
- Identifies the need for or benefits of teaming partners and the associated oversight of required agreements
- Aids the Business Development Manager with shaping the RFP, determining customer intimacy and identifying strengths and weaknesses of the organization in pursuit of the opportunity
- Determines the most likely requirements to successfully win an opportunity to include development and articulation of the solutions required, win strategies, themes and discriminators; clearly communicate these to both corporate executives and the proposal team
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the capture plan and associated strategy into the proposal end product and corporate offering
- Responsible for core market sustainment and new business growth; responsible for new business opportunity qualification, competitive positioning, and capture
- Develops strategies and responses to Request for Information (RFI) and Expressions of Interest (EOI)
- Prepares and presents PAE capability statements and other new business information presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a field related to PAE service offerings.
- Top Secret Clearance is preferred
- Seven or more years of Capture Management experience with proven capability to execute a capture strategy and win pursuits
- Experience managing task order Capture on IDIQ contracts with DoD agencies
- Proven capability to act as a Capture Manager for various size pursuits ranging from $20M to $1B
- Effective oral and written communication skills coupled with the ability to establish and maintain productive customer and industry participant networks are essential
- Efficiency in the use of Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is required
- Experience supporting a diverse set of customers to include the DoD
- Experience working with a wide range of technical service offerings to include security, facility support, logistics, records management and support services is preferred
- Experience using SalesForce or a similar CRM system is preferred
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize multiple on-going projects
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.