Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community / Business Development Liaison
at Vibra Healthcare
The Community/Business Development Liaison is a field-based business development representative, responsible for meeting the volume expectations for referrals and admissions, establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources, effectively prioritizing accounts, and contributing to the development and execution of strategic business development plans. The Community/Business Development Liaison will be able to identify current and potential referral sources, successfully manage and grow accounts, and educate, nurture, and develop relationships in their defined market. The individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships within their assigned accounts, as well as with those of their team members. Frequent day travel with reliable transportation and occasional overnight travel is required.
- Bachelors Degree in sales/marketing or related field is required.
- Demonstrated history of success in a Community/Business Development Liaison or similar role within healthcare or senior services field.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation.
- Daily travel both inside and outside of local region required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills preferred.
- Familiarity with local medical community and established relationships in assigned territory highly preferred.
- Marketing/sales expertise preferred, with a history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Proven ability to maintain quality relationships with a large number of professional referral sources.
- Genuine interest in "hands-on" daily interaction with field professionals.
- Proven communication, team building, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with medical and administrative staff in an assertive, professional manner.
- Self motivated, extroverted, and enthusiastic individual who is self-directed with ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to compute statistics and complete necessary reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Demonstrated expertise to determine admission criteria.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency for goal achievement with a strong commitment to results
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!