Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Drafter for a 1+year contract opportunity in Reno, NV with our partner, a rate-regulated utility company that provides reliable, affordable, and environmentally responsible energy to customers in Iowa, Illinois, South Dakota, and Nebraska.
As a Drafter, you will:
- Provide expertise in a specialized field.
- Prepare as-built drawings and plans to support new capital work.
- Assist in design, utilizing standards to update existing plan and profile drawings.
- Prepare as-built drawings for emergency work and designs performed by third parties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of three years of related experience.
- Knowledge of engineering specifications and drawings, established drafting, and design techniques.
- Design skills involving redesign and development of detailed drawings from engineering guidelines.
- Should have knowledge and experience with AutoCAD Map 2014 and Raster Design 2014.
- This is a 1+ year contract position.
- Full time - 40 hours a week
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training