MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MPW Industrial Services
1. This position will require the individual to learn all aspects of the business unit.
2. The majority of this work will be conducted at customer sites, which may include Steel Mills, Power Plants, Pulp and Paper mills, and various other industrial sites.
3. The program consists of 40-weeks of structured training selected to give the trainee a solid understanding of the company, an in-depth look into the industry, superior management skills, leadership qualities, and outstanding opportunities for growth and promotion.
1. Assist in plant operations, equipment upgrades and improvements.
2. Assist in the daily operations of management.
3. Learn equipment usage, be a part of outages, and work side by side with hourly workforce.
4. Shadowing Sales and Management teams.
5. Participate in daily safety meetings and toolbox talks.
6. Troubleshooting and problem solving.
7. Supervise crews on job sites.
8. Ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast paced, competitive industry.
9. Interact with customers, executives and members of the sales team.
10. Must be willing to travel to various sites and locations around the country to assist in special projects.
11. Participate in Management meetings.
12. Must posses the desire to lead.
13. Performs other duties as directed.
1. Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
2. Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
3. Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
4. Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
5. Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
6. Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
1. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Science degree is preferred.
2. Talented individuals who are willing to learn our business hands-on, and then apply their academic and real-world experience in our line of work.
3. Candidates should have proficiency with all MS Office applications.
4. CAD experience is a plus.
5. Candidates should be forward thinking and have a strong willingness to learn all aspects of the business in a fast paced environment.
6. Flexibility to relocate will translate into increased opportunity for advancement.
7. Must be willing to travel.
8. Must be willing to work on weekends and holidays as necessary.
9. 0-6 months of “hands-on” experience with equipment maintenance ideal.