Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Using a holistic approach, designs, develops, evaluates and modifies end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle
- Generates quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics
- Ensures requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods
- Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and Works with other engineering disciplines to develop lower level detailed implementation requirements
- Establishes and coordinates development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development
- Designs interfaces and brings system elements together so they work together as a whole.
- Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
- Customer liaison and support for business development activities and to understand and shape requirements
- Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts.
- Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and Works with multi-discipline engineering teams to develop lower level detailed requirements
- Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation
- Generates system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures
- Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements
- Considered an emerging authority, who applies extensive technical expertise
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 8 - 12 yrs of experience, or a Master's with 6 - 10 yrs of experience
Thisposition requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, basedon current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorablecompletion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processingwill be completed by the U.S. Government.
Factorsconsidered for a U.S. Government Security Clearanceinclude, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.