Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Wireless/Cellular Systems Engineer
at Engility Corporation
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
- Minimum Clearance
- Relocation Eligible
Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking a Senior Wireless/Cellular Systems Engineer to support a mission critical program for one of our Intelligence Community customers. The successful candidate will support a range of exciting and challenging projects and activities for a critical customer mission. Systems Engineering will be the focus, helping the customer develop and implement the needed SE best practices to ensure successful capability development and delivery. Specific expertise in wireless and cellular technologies is desired, but a background in RF engineering may be substituted for specific domain knowledge. You will support several government customers, providing technical advice for ongoing developments, helping draft acquisition documents, and developing and implementing SE processes in concert with other SE’s across the organization.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to pass a Polygraph.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- Requires 15 years of relevant experience
- Must have a background in wireless, cellular or RF engineering
- Detailed understanding and experience in Systems Engineering applied to technical development projects
- Experience with technical CONOPs development, System Requirements Document development, Statement of Work development, system requirement design and implementation, test plan development and test documentation
- Experience developing wireless solutions to include cellular, WiFi, and satellite-based technologies
- Cellular and Wireless knowledge to include:
- Understanding of cellular and Wireless protocols
- Understanding of RF propagation
- Awareness and understanding of emerging cellular and wireless technologies