Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CyberCore Technologies
# of openings:
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH A POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE!
- Responsible for designing and building components of scalable, secure web-based applications.
- Responsible for participating in the full application lifecycle including support of the application in production by researching and resolving production issues.
- Responsible to the changing needs of the customer.
- Develop and maintain services including web, development, configuration management, etc.
- Design, implement, test, and support network management based applications and documents design ideas
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions
- Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making
- Configures and tunes application servers
- Ensure cleanliness and optimization of code written in complied languages such as Java
- Participate in production troubleshooting and issue correction for applications after the production implementations
- Participates in production issues remediation and troubleshooting as needed
- Solve complex production issues
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Strong Unix/Linux system knowledge and administrator experience
- 4+ years of tooling and automation development experience
- Intermediate or higher knowledge of Python
- Extended knowledge of API design (JSON, REST, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Layer 1-4 fundamental protocols
- Knowledge of standard networking monitoring technologies (SNMP, *Flow, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge on network device configuration and management a plus
- Experience in configuration development on Management Software (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of HPE NNMi, OMi, NA
- Knowledge of Unit Test framework a plus
- Knowledge of Agile & Scrum Methodologies
- Candidate must have sixteen (16) years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education.
- This equates to a Doctorate and eight (8) years of experience OR Masters and ten (10) years, Bachelors and twelve (12) years, Associates and fourteen (14) years or HS and sixteen (16) years.
- Must be compliant with DoD 8570 IAT Level 3.