Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Medication Technician
at Correct Care Solutions
Our Certified Medication Technician is responsible for all aspects of medication administration within the scope of his/her certification and under the supervision and direction of a Registered Nurse.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited Certified Medication Technician Course
- One (1) year related experience in a medical environment preferred
- Must be certified as a Medication Technician in the state within which services are provided
- Must have current CPR Certification
- Preparing and administering prescribed medications to patients under the supervision of a licensed RN, and in compliance with all Facility policies and procedures and Pharmacy Board rules and regulations governing the administration and documentation of medication.
- Adhering to all Facility policies and procedures and Pharmacy Board rules and regulation regarding the administration and documentation of narcotic medications.
- Performing medication administration responsibilities while adhering to all safety principles.
- Documenting administration of medication on the Medication Administration Record (MAR).
- Documenting medications not administered on the MAR, and the reason for not being administered.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.