ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
System Administrator MB
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Under general supervision, maintains data files and controlprocedures for a complex system of networked computers or for a single group ofmicrocomputers linked to a host workstation, or mainframe. Responsible forsystem security and data integrity. Assigns passwords and monitors use ofresources, backs up files as required and responds to management requests forinformation.
- Establishes and maintains user accounts, assigns file permissions and establishes password and account policies; installs, upgrades, configures, tests, maintains and supports operating system software in a production environment.
- Reviews performance logs and monitors system performance.
- Troubleshoots and resolves basic level system hardware, software and communications problems; may perform configurations and adjustments to enhance database file capacity; performs automated and manual backup and restore processes.
- Installs, configures and tests software packages.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Performs daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Performs regular file archival and purge as necessary.
Creates, changes, and deletes user accounts per request.
Typically requires bachelor’sdegree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to fouryears of related experience.
NOTE:These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of workinvolved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of allresponsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUPcompanies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic careeropportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirementfunding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed toproviding the best possible climate for maximum development and goalachievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-ownedcorporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proudto promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the culturaltraditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUPcompanies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are consideredwithout regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status orphysical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indiandescent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified,HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Alexandria, VA, USA