ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SR. Windows Systems Administrator- #327
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
- Senior Microsoft Windows Active Directory Administrator with migration experience to provide support for IBM’s contract with USAID
- Support a windows active directory migration from 2003/2008 to 2012 (or most recent version) on a federal services contract
- Work closely with the Server Operations, application and middleware teams to develop, test and implement the migration strategy from 2003/2008 to 2012.
- Responsible for producing the SOPs which will be used for the production deployment
- Position requires 7+ years of experience with the following:
- 7+ years’ experience with windows migrations and active directory upgrades
- 7+ years’ experience managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of GPOs to support the implementation of STIG settings on file and print services, DNS, Domain Controllers and application servers
- 7+ years managing Windows systems, including Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Window Server 2012, to include 2012 STIG deployment
- 7+ years building, configuring, and managing Microsoft Windows servers in multi-tenant enterprise environments
- 7+ years’ experience with Enterprise Backup software
- 7+ years harden Windows operating systems to STIG compliance
- 7+ years’ experience managing Active Directory architecture and replication in a multi domain environment
- 7+ years’ experience with Active Directory design
- 7+ years’ experience with large scale datacenter design and operations
- 2-3 years’ experience working with virtual infrastructure (i.e. VMWare) required
- 2-3 years’ experience utilizing VB/Powershell to automate common functions
- 2-3 years’ experience migrating large infrastructures from physical to virtual environments
- 2-3 years’ experience /awareness of SCCM methodologies
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Security clearance required
- Familiarity with scripting technologies such as VB and/or Powershell is desired
- Familiarity with Riverbed SteelFusion hardware is desired
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Blue Earth Marketing dba Ho-Chunk Technical Solutions, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America