ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager (Secret Clearance) MB
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Responsible for the performance of relatively small non-technical, technical, or intelligence projects or a definable portion of a larger technical projects in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Directs and supervises all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities. Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives. Also responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading relatively small proposals or assisting with major proposals. Trains and directs employee work activities.
- Defines, launches, and drives mission-critical strategic and operational initiatives in core non-technical programs.
- Creates a method of change management including ownership of a documentation library, communication plans, process training, etc.
- Responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned programs and for supporting new business development by leading proposals.
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Provides thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Matrix manages directors/managers from multiple departments to accomplish interdepartmental initiatives.
- Clearly documents and presents findings including creation of diagrams and procedure documentation.
- Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identifies, analyzes and defines project requirements and scope.
- Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs.
- Assists with budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function.
- May interviews, selects and trains staff to provide quality results for the organization as needed.
- Develops performance plans and evaluations of employees, including subordinate supervisors as well as reviews evaluations to assure equity of individual employee performance objectives, standards and ratings among lower level staff/groups.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience.
Requires a minimum of a Secret Security Clearance
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Alexandria, VA, USA