ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PIV/Non-Person Entity SME (Secret Clearance) #814
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
This position is for a PIV / Non-Person Entity (NPE) Subject Manager Expert. The expectation of this position is to take the lead on technical security engineering initiatives related to the design, configuration, and set up of NPE Infrastructure at USAID. The Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the certificates, publishing updates, maintaining other aspects of the system.
- Active Secret clearance
- Seven plus (7+) years experience and knowledge of PKI infrastructure. Certificate Authorities, public certificates, private keys, certificate revocation lists
- Seven plus (7+) years with infrastructure to support PIV card issuance and authentication - Personal Identity Verification credentials (PIV, PIV-I, PIV-D)
Federal Identity, Credential, and Access Management (FICAM) knowledge - government requirements relating to identity, authentication, etc.
- Seven plus (7+) years in Identity Management
- Derived Credentials
- Non-Person Entity
- Must display excellent teamwork skills, technical and business acumen, written and oral communication skills, and formal documentation skills
- Desired certifications: CISSP
- Experience with Ping Federate
- Experience supporting a large global organization
- Experience with Server Administration
- Federal customer experience
- Experience successfully working as an identity and access management lead as well as hands on technical SME
- Experience briefing management on complex technical topics
- Windows 2008-2016 Server knowledge
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Nativeowned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Triballyowned company.
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Arlington, VA, USA