ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Specialist MB
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Working under close supervision, responsible for providing basic first level telephone support to end-user community on hardware, software and network related problems, questions, and/or issues.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Troubleshoots problems with operating systems, applications, remote access, email, and telephone and wireless issues.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to appropriate team.
- Defines and classifies level, priority and nature of problem, request and/or issue.
- Responsible for opening, tracking and closing trouble tickets.
- Ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction. Tracks activities of field engineers to who tickets were assigned.
- Requires experience and knowledge of installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of computers.
- Should have basic knowledge of help desk call tracking management systems. Requires strong communication and excellent customer service skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires associate’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
NOTE:These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of workinvolved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of allresponsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUPcompanies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic careeropportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirementfunding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed toproviding the best possible climate for maximum development and goalachievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-ownedcorporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proudto promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the culturaltraditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUPcompanies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are consideredwithout regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status orphysical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indiandescent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified,HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Alexandria, VA, USA