Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Original Classification Authority (OCA) Analyst III
Job Status: Full-Time/Regular
Job Reference #: 4416
Categories: Consulting Services
- Serves as Intelligence Oversight Policy Analyst.
- Provides inputs for the NG-J2 IO quarterly report and NGB-J2 IO questionable intelligence activity reports.
- Updates and maintains the National Guard Proper Use Memorandum (PUM) template upon changes in Government policy, directives and instructions regarding PUMs.
- Coordinates and processes PUMs.
- Conducts Intelligence Oversight Training and Staff Assistance Visits (provides Intelligence Oversight training on all relevant statutes, executive orders, and DoD manuals and procedures regarding Intelligence Oversight and reviews State and unit Intelligence Oversight programs for compliance against DoD, Army, Air Force and NGB policy.
- Provides updates to the NGB J2 Intelligence Oversight courseware to ensure the training is current and relevant to all laws, regulations, operating tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Review the release of any U.S. Government policy updates or new policies and any contentious IO issues submitted by the JFHQ-States, Joint Staff, and the Services, and provide a summary of potential impacts and changes to the NGB Intelligence Oversight policy.
- Attend and observe the NGB Intelligence Oversight Panel. Collect National Guard trends, issues and concerns regarding IO. Provide meeting minutes and a summary report for review and distribution.
- Monitor and collect article inputs for the quarterly NGB-IO newsletter. Build a quarterly Intelligence Oversight newsletter regarding National Guard Intelligence Oversight trends, issues, concerns, updates and actions.
- Maintain and update JFHQ - State J2 contact roster with contact information quarterly.
- Update the Intelligence Oversight Continuity Book upon any procedural changes to NGB-J2 intelligence oversight operations.
- Share existing Intelligence Oversight equities and best practices in DoD and interagency doctrinal, tactics, techniques, and procedures conferences and working groups.Required Skills:
- Experience working with Government personnel at a senior level.
- Fully trained and experienced intelligence professions with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in the intelligence career field.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Intelligence Oversight law/policy and running Intelligence Oversight program(s).
- The ability to research, assimilate and organize information and write clear, succinct, grammatically correct documents which meet the standards of Army Regulation (AR) 25-50 and/or AFH 33-337.
- The ability to verbally communicate in a logical, coherent manner as well as interpret and apply administrative guidelines and regulations.
- Ability to travel frequently (normally one week per month).
- Proficiency in the use of computers and associate software. Computer literacy includes demonstrated expertise in using Microsoft Office and various data bases.
- Current TS-SCI clearance.
- Job Location: Arlington Virginia
- Position Type: Full Time/Regular