Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Developer (Remote Available)
at ADS Inc.
- Full Time
ADS Inc. has an immediate job opening for a Systems Developer in our Virginia Beach Headquarters. We are seeking a developer with experience with Warehouse Management, Distribution, EDI, Ecommerce. Knowledge of the Oracle eBusiness Suite and Salesforce.com would be a plus. If you would like to work with one of the fastest growing company in the defense industry, then this job could be for you.
- THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE FOR REMOTE WORK
- Manage and remedy daily operational EBS and Salesforce helpdesk tickets including data Integration, warehouse management, order managementThand customer relationship management (CRM).
- Software configuration and development projects for the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and Salesforce.
- Oracle Application Express (APEX) development and implementation of new modules and/or functionality.
- Develop and manage extract, transform, and load (ETL) process.
- IT knowledge repository development and management.
- Gather and document functional and technical requirements for new modules and/or functionality development.
- Opportunity to work with the robotic process automation (RPA) tools such as UiPath.
EDUCATION & OTHER REQUIRMENTS
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
- Strong analytical skills with proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- At least 3 Years' experience with SQL and PL/SQL. Knowledge of Oracle APEX and Salesforce SOQL would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle development tools including form, report, and workflow builder.
- Knowledge of system/software development life cycle (SDLC) best practices and methodologies.
- Detail oriented, with ability to work and drive tasks independently.
- Experience working with all levels of the organization, both technical and functional.
- Excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of common business practices is required.
ADS believes that a diverse work environment leads to bigger thinking and more creative solutions to our customers problems and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identification, national origin or any other legally protected characteristic. We strive to represent our community with a workforce diverse in gender and ethnicity. We actively seek out veterans and the disabled for opportunities at ADS