Job: Sr Manager, Project/Task
Job Reference #: 18548
- Job ID
- Number of Positions
- Job Locations
- Job Function
- Program Management
- Security Clearance Level
- Top Secret/SCI
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing multiple projects and tasks and supervising more than 25 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and including two or more subordinate supervisors and managers. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
3. Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
5. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
6. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
7. Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
8. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
9. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
10. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification PMP, PgMP or equivalent certification preferred.
10-12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- at least 3 years of experience in general contract project management on programs providing geospatial engineering and integration on a large multi-award IDIQ
- at least 3 years of experience in a position responsible for the overall contract, providing a single Point of Contact (POC) for the Contracting Officer, providing programmatic reporting, and addressing overall management and contracting issues
- Active Top Secret (TS) security clearance (eligible for SCI)
- Experience with government R&D contracts and operations and integration
- Experience with JCTDs, QRCs, and Rapid Prototyping
- Deployed GEOINT ISR operations experience
- PMP, PgMP, or equivalent certification
- Experience with EVMS, process improvement, requirements development/definition, risk management
- Supports proposal efforts
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We Value Diversity!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online