Job: Sr. Government Compliance Analyst
Job Reference #: 18569
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Location
- Job Function
- Security Clearance Level
GENERAL SUMMARY: Performs and provides detailed financial and cost account analysis and reporting in monitoring incurred costs associated with business operations; reviews incurred costs for compliance with corporate policies and procedures as well as government regulations; assist in the preparation of the company’s incurred cost proposals; and performs additional duties as assigned.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual incurred cost submission for the Division Administrative Contracting Officer (DACO) and DCAA;
- May assist with disclosure statement preparation, review and revisions;
- Provides assistance in the incurred cost audit process;
- Provides assistance with DCAA Requests for Information (RFIs);
- Analyses, researches and resolves cost accounting issues as required;
- Participates in special projects as required;
- May assist floor check – internal initiative or in support of DCAA audits;
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices;
- Provides assistance as needed in the contract close-out process;
Bachelors Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience in accounting with familiarity of the government contracting environment and DCAA;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes of government contractor accounting;
- Familiarity with FAR and CAS.
Must have the ability to interface well with co-workers.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal direction, as well as within a team environment.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of word-processing, spreadsheet, or other relevant computer software applications, including Excel, ORACLE, CostPoint, and others.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We Value Diversity!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online