Job: Senior Finance Manager
Job Reference #: 19060
- Job ID
- Number of Positions
- Job Locations
- Job Function
- Security Clearance Level
Manages the financial activities of a major program, sector or business area within a Division.
1. Serves as the principal point of contact on all financial matters for a major program, sector or business area within a Division.
2. Oversees various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis.
3. Provides management with financial analysis and reporting to ensure costs are controlled and profits are maximized.
4. Develops and administers program budgets and financial plans.
5. Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations;
6. Participates in the preparation and review of cost proposals and contract modifications.
7. Supervises assigned Financial Analysts, and may oversee subordinate supervisors and/or managers.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
10-12 years of related finance or business analysis experience, including supervisory experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We Value Diversity!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online