Job: Principal Intelligence Analyst - Requires TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Job Reference #: 18935
- Job ID
- Number of Positions
- Job Locations
- Job Function
- Security Clearance Level
- Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Researches, monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
CT Intel Analysts
- Identity, Targeting, All-source, Encounters, Collection, Integration, financial, Watchlist, communication exploit, Review
- JR Watch Analysts, Senior Watch Analysts, Operations officer
Data Analysts and Scientists
Planning / Managers
- Strategy, Intel planning, mission Readiness, events, threat managers, policy analysts
- NCTC Experience / DNI Intel experience /CT Intel Analysts
- Knowledge of IC / DNI Environment and intel production cycle of how Intel Analyst function and Interact
- Interpersonal / teamwork and independent problem solving skills
- Comprehension of Intel in IC Message traffic
1. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
We Value Diversity!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online